Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Innsbruck, Austria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18653 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 63% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,424 (7,634 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)