Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,553 (Rp 26,697,200) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)