Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,821 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)