Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00272 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 53% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,060 (756,152 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)