Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,833 (Mex$ 46,540) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)