Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.838 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €4,077 ($4,862) in Vancouver, Washington.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)