Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,786 (22,261,370 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 3 hours ago)