Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09817 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 (40,588 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)