Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,528 (₩4,771,920) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)