Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,984 (¥729,259) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)