Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,898 (¥629,785) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)