Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,341 (C$4,890) in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)