Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,323 (C$5,063) in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)