Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25082 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,358 (21,362 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)