Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25239 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 64% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,606 (6,361 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)