Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 37% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,379 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)