Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03003 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,504 (83,390 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)