Cost of living in Surat, India vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 68% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,196 (₨106,262) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)