Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22634 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,233 (S/. 9,865) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)