Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09840 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,095 (51,776 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)