Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09806 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,908 (50,052 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)