Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11172 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,278 (11,437TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)