Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Innsbruck, Austria
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,552 (﷼ 128,170,505) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)