Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,512 (C$5,360) in Saskatoon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)