Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,859 (R$ 12,505) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)