Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,330 (R$ 9,019) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)