Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01438 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,949 (RD$ 135,503) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)