Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,684 (R$ 11,418) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amravati costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Panama City costs 911 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Venlo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $330 (about 2 hours ago)