Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 38% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,605 ($3,170) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)