Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01704 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 (Php247,017) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)