Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.829 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,862 ($7,069) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,400 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)