Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01129 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,242 (руб 198,575) in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)