Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Innsbruck (Austria)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)