Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.829 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,608 ($3,145) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)