Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,550 ($3,034) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)