Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.827 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,847 ($3,441) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 4 hours ago)