Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,042 (Mex$ 51,496) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)