Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,887 (Mex$ 47,904) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)