Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,071 in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)