Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,575 in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osorno costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)