Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20506 EUR / RON
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,712 (8,350 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)