Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,194 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)