Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,422 (kr32,922) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,000 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)