Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.821 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,956 ($7,252) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)