Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.838 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €6,508 ($7,761) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)