Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €6,447 ($7,757) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)