Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01137 EUR / INR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,909 (₨167,872) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)