Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,245 (¥547,694) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,000 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)