Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,038 in Murcia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)