Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,939 (3,786KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)