Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,999 (Mex$ 50,405) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)