Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,007 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)